- The Supplier collects Personal Information in connection with your use or purchase of its products and services, to provide you with the products and services you request, as well as information on other products and services offered by the Supplier.
- Where possible, the Supplier will collect Personal Information directly from you or a person authorised to provide your Personal Information on your behalf. This can be through the Application, a Supplier social media account, over the phone or by email. Should the Supplier collect your Personal Information from a third party, the Supplier will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party has obtained your consent to provide your Personal Information to the Supplier.
- If you do not provide the Personal Information requested of you to the Supplier or, withdraw your consent to the Supplier’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time (subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice), the Supplier may be unable to provide you the products or services you have requested or contact you in the future.
- If you no longer wish to receive a Supplier newsletter, or information about the Supplier’s products, services, store launches, events or other promotional information, you may unsubscribe by contacting the Supplier as described below. For communications sent by email or other electronic means you will also be able to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe mechanism in the message itself.
- When you use the Application, the Supplier collects certain standard information that is sent by your browser or mobile device to the Application, some of which constitutes Personal Information. Specifically, such information collected includes technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. The Supplier uses this information to administer its Application and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when you visit. A cookie file can contain information (such as a user ID) that the website can use to track the pages you have visited and your preferences. The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information you personally supply. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- The Supplier may share your Personal Information with people within its business who have a “need to know” that Personal Information and may disclose your Personal Information to third parties including the Supplier’s advisors, suppliers of IT services, third parties engaged by the Supplier for the purpose of providing services requested by you, to protect or enforce any intellectual property rights in any materials displayed on or otherwise available from the Supplier’s website, for the purposes of seeking legal or other professional advice, to respond to a legal request or comply with a legal obligation and to enforce the Supplier’s Subscription Terms and Application Use Terms.
- The Supplier may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the event that the Supplier sells, buys or merges any business or assets, including to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
The Supplier takes all reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss and unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure.
Access to Personal Information and right to rectification
You can gain access to the Personal Information the Supplier holds about you by sending a request here. As the Supplier wishes to ensure the Personal Information it holds about you is complete, accurate and up to date, you have the right to send a request for rectification via the same form.
Concerns or Comments
If you have a concern or complaint about how Supplier has used your Personal information, as a first step, you should raise this in writing with the Supplier, using the contact details available on our website or via the contact form here. Any comments or queries can also be submitted using the same form.
Application means the fitness and nutrition program application software provided by the Supplier whether accessed via the Supplier’s website or via an application linked to a mobile device operating system;
Application Use Terms means the terms and conditions by which the use of the Application is regulated, set out at here;
Personal Information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not and includes but is not limited to:
- identifying and contact information (for example, your name, address, age, date of birth, gender, and email address);
- financial information (for example, credit or debit card details);
- health information; and
- if you visit this Application, register an account with us and/or purchase products through this Application, your username and password, IP address, information about your purchases and your other activity on the Application (for example, tracking which areas of the Application you visit and the content you view); and
- other information with your consent or where required by law;
Subscription Terms means the terms and conditions and entitled “Subscription Terms” which apply to the Supplier’s supply of the Programs to you in connection with the Application and set out here;
Supplier means Acero Training Series and any of its permitted assignees; and
You means a subscriber to the Programs.